- GASTITE pipe is made from stainless metal hose with a corrugated construction conforming to EN 10380 standard, produced with AISI 304L (1.4307) and 316L (1.4404) in accordance with EN 10028-7.
- Based on its material properties, CSST offers a high resistance to corrosion.
- CSST is easy to bend and reduces the amount of fittings and materials required with standard rigid copper pipe installations.
- The corrugated tube is covered with an easy to identify yellow PVC (polyvinyl chloride) jacket which is both fire-retardant and resistant to UV (ultra-violet).
- Maximum operating pressure shall not exceed 16 bar as per BS 6891, BS 5482-1.
GASTITE Coil of Pipe